[Rhodes22-list] Advice on re-routing genoa sheets ??

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Tue Aug 10 15:39:03 EDT 2010

Chris,
I have never found the Rhodes to be lacking in pointing ability compared to
 other hulls both larger and smaller. What I have found is un tuned
rigging,  blown out sails and a host of other problems that have prevented them
from  pointing well. It really all boiled down to operator error and a lack of
sailing  knowledge. I have corrected many a Rhodes owners problems, but you
have to see  the boat in person and sail it before deciding what to fix,
including the  owners.
As usual my fee for this service is to cover all travel expenses and all
the rum I can drink. :) The fees automatically are reduced by the number of
galley wenches provided.

Rummy

In a message dated 8/10/2010 2:32:22 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,