[Rhodes22-list] Quick question on hatch and pop top enclosure

Eileen and Steve eileen.e.spoon at gmail.com
Sat Aug 14 21:33:46 EDT 2010

HI all, it's official, we are buying a boat.  It's an 88 and we want to have
a hatch installed.  For those of you with a hatch, is it over the head, or
on the opposite side?  We were favoring the port side, since it seems as if
this would provide the better ventilation.  If there is merit for one side
over the other, we would love your insight.

Secondly, I have seen some discussion on Art C's pop top enclosure.  Can
anyone tell me how to get in touch with him.  Thanks

eileen.e.spoon at ...