[Rhodes22-list] Demasting

bdunn1 at aol.com bdunn1 at aol.com
Sun Aug 15 07:29:40 EDT 2010

Rick:  I bought the boat off the floor in Philadelphia in 1999; I think it was a year or two old.  With the force of the jib whipping back and to starboard it was backwards and sideways.  The port side front side stay twisted and ripped the strap below and surface so you can imagine the force at that point.  I will try to post a couple pictures when I get them out of the camera.
regards,
Bill