[Rhodes22-list] Pictures of demasting suggested by Rick

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Sun Aug 15 18:54:15 EDT 2010

Bill,

Your forestay should be attached to the very front of the bow as shown in
this image:
http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/attachments/20070731/11184808/attachment.jpg

I have never seen an arrangement like yours.  Is your boat equipped with a
place to fasten the forestay as in the attached picture?

Mike
s/v Shanghai'd Summer ('81)
Nissequogue River, NY

From: <bdunn1 at aol.com> Sunday, August 15, 2010 6:31 PM