[Rhodes22-list] Demasting

Fred Kaiser fkaiser2 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 15 19:43:08 EDT 2010

I have pulled and re-bedded all ports on Fretless and was not able to
inspect the chain plates since there is only an inch or so clearance between
the outer shell and inner liner.  Perhaps a strong light and mirror would
help locate the chain plates but not sure you would be able to determine
their condition.

Fred Kaiser
Fretless
Rock Hall MD.