[Rhodes22-list] Pictures of demasting suggested by Rick

Charles Nieman blue66corvette at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 16 09:22:22 EDT 2010

All of this caused me to do some inspection of my attachment points. On one of the shroud chain plates, the cover appears to be puling off and fracturing the deck. There is no sign of damage to chain plate itself, and it seems tight when I pull on it by hand, no indication from the interior. Does anyone know what the chain plates are attached to inside the innner and outer shells?

Charles