[Rhodes22-list] Not much time left

Ben Schultz benonvelvetelvis at theskinnyonbenny.com
Wed Aug 18 11:43:03 EDT 2010

Man, it's hard for me to believe the end of summer is in sight for anyone.
It's been so miserably hot and humid here, that walking from the street to
the boat slip would be enough to sweat a gallon.  We've got at least a month
of summer weather yet before the humidity breaks a little.  I'm looking
forward to the start of my prime sailing season.

Come for a visit this fall!

Ben