[Rhodes22-list] Demasting

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Wed Aug 18 07:31:20 EDT 2010

John and David,
To be sure, we don't really know what he has on the bow for a stay or
anchor attachment. He has promised more photo's this weekend. It will be easier
to decide what to do once we know what hardware he has. I agree, the hole
needs  to be resealed and never used again. Duct tape underneath and then
fill with  epoxy gets my vote.

Rummy

In a message dated 8/17/2010 6:23:46 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,