[Rhodes22-list] Securing Boat To Trailer Question

Orin wa4tbr at bellsouth.net
Wed Aug 18 18:49:04 EDT 2010

Hi Guys and thanks for the replies..

As some of you have said, Stan doesn't get paid for giving "free" advise but
I don't think he needed to be quite so...well, lets say less than
gentlemanly dealing with someone for the first time. If all he wants to do
is sell boats then I would suggest that he would get more sales using honey
than vinegar. You never know when someone on the other end may become a
customer. 'Nuff said on that subject!!!

Mike - Thanks for the photo of your boat and trailer. That looks like what I
had in mind (the strap) I just wanted to hear from folks that had experience
and not make an expensive mistake.

I plan on sailing on Belews Lake this Fall to get used to the boat. We will
then graduate to the rivers, inlets, and sound around Washington, NC next
Spring.

Orin