[Rhodes22-list] Securing Boat To Trailer Question

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Wed Aug 18 19:22:59 EDT 2010

Orin,

The photo is of Caesar Paul and Ron Singerman.  I believe that the picture
is of Ron's boat (Serenity.)

Caesar's boat is this beauty:
http://raeid23.raenet.com/pipermail/rhodes22-list/attachments/20080612/6d77f137/attachment-0001.JPG

or

http://tinyurl.com/2bs57tk

Yes, in your next life, you will want a trailer like Caesar's twin-axle.
Remember, he trailered his boat cross country, a bit more than 250 miles.

Mike
s/v Shanghai'd Summer ('81)
Nissequogue River, NY

From: "Orin" Wednesday, August 18, 2010 6:49 PM