[Rhodes22-list] to Eileen Spoon

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Fri Aug 20 11:25:35 EDT 2010

Stan,

Good to see that you are still alive and kicking. I was wondering the other
 day whether or not you have added air conditioning at your plant? I'm
going to  add it to my garage, but It's not quite as large an area as you have.
Have a  good weekend.

Rummy

In a message dated 8/20/2010 11:04:18 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,