[Rhodes22-list] to Eileen Spoon

Eileen and Steve eileen.e.spoon at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 13:16:47 EDT 2010

Stan, thank you for your response.  I am little surprised that you chose this
forum to respond to my private e-mail, but so be it.

Regarding your responses,

1. We would like the Blue canvas Bimini.
2. Regarding the hull ID, it seems very unusual that this is the same hull
ID number that you gave us in your e-mail dated 8/4/10 for the white boat we
were also looking at.  Can you please go back and check this again, so we
are sure to have the correct Hull ID for the Insurance Company and title?
3. Regarding insurance, will do, we will date it 1 day prior to the delivery
date.
4. Since we meet the criteria of both NC residents and out-of-state
delivery, we would prefer that you do not add sales tax and we will pay the
Commonwealth as we register and title.
5. Perfect.  Thanks, we will look forward to our commission once the quota
has been exceeded.
6. Thanks for the bargain.  Fortunately the solar was already there so it is
also a little less work for you.

Eileen

eileen.e.spoon at ...