[Rhodes22-list] Genoa size - 130 or 150

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Tue Dec 7 11:49:53 EST 2010

Rob,

Please investigate the choice of the Doyle UPS for light airs. I believe
that it is flown on a separate halyard so it does not really impact your
Genoa/furler decision.

See Doyle site:
http://www.doylesails.com/cruising/ups/index.html

and David Culp's recent discussion regarding a purchase at:
http://old.nabble.com/Re:-Doyle-UPS-Price-Has-Increased-to27728075.html#a27728241

Here are 3 beautiful pictures of Mary Lou's Fretless flying the UPS:
http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/attachments/20080407/9ae3aa67/attachment.jpg
http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/attachments/20080407/9899c936/attachment.jpg
http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/attachments/20080407/9899c936/attachment-0001.jpg

Mike