[Rhodes22-list] Sail for sale

Linda Scott lscott02 at roadrunner.com
Tue Dec 21 08:31:54 EST 2010

I have a one year old genoa I'd like to sell.  It came with our new Rhodes
in May, 2010, so it's had one season of sailing here in Ohio.  I measure it
to be roughly 160%; Sail Care says it's 165% .   It's got a green sun cover.
I'm planning to  replace it with a smaller genoa, which would be more
appropriate for the narrowl inland lake where we primarily sail.

Stan says a new sail is $1,000.  I think this one should be worth half of
that.  You can contact me off-list, or at (740) 404-2120 days.

Thanks,

Steve