[Rhodes22-list] Looking for a Rhodes 22 -- New Jersey / Mid-Atlantic area

BenCittadino bencittadino at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 08:06:50 EST 2010

Hello Brian;

I live in Princeton and keep my R22 in Highlands at the Sandy Hook Bay
Marina during the sailing season and up on jacks at the Carriage House
Marina in Sea Bright in the Winter. All of that is by way of letting you
know that I have not seen another R22 at any of those places, much less one
for sale. I'm told that somebody has one at the Keyport Yacht Club, but I
don't know much about it. I'll check on it  There are a couple on Barnegat
Bay so I'll give Rob Baldi who summers there a call to see if there are any
for sail down that way. I owe him a call anyway.

But, please allow me to make a pitch for you to contact Stan at General
Boats to check out a recycled Rhodes from the factory. I bought mine from
him in 2008, and his brother Elton trailered it right to Highlands, stepped
the mast, and helped me launch her. New boat warranty, no muss, no fuss.
Mine is a 1993 hull and looks like a new boat. All the bells and whistles.
You ought to at least check out that option.

I'll let you know if I get any news.

Where are you?

BenCittadino