[Rhodes22-list] List quiet.

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 24 12:35:46 EST 2010

I may have mentioned before that my BF restores antique cars (Austin Healeys, Cords, Morgans, Rolls...complete frame-off restorations in which he makes  whatever is missing or rusted. He also has one car  ...forget what it is...that has a wooden frame....but most of it has rotted or missing so he makes the parts.....He has restored several of these Chris Crafts...both are absolutely gorgeous....distinctive and unique. Two are still in the area....You can tell them from a mile off in the water.....(Another guy has let his deteriorate again...)
elle

Beer is good....people are crazy

1992 Rhodes 22    Recycled '06"Watermusic"  {Lady in Red}