[Rhodes22-list] List quiet.

David Bradley dwbrad at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 14:14:08 EST 2010

Elle, that sounds really neat.  I know the Morgan has a wooden frame
and I think a wooden underbody.  Must be fun to ride around in those
cars.

Seattle has a great wooden boat thing going on.  Dozens of them, 50-70
feet, all beautifully restored, floating in covered slips on Lake
Union.  All that Microsoft money going to good use.  It's really nice
to see them in the boat parade on opening day of boating season
(Windermere Cup regatta day), and in the Christmas parades.

Dave