[Rhodes22-list] Loss Of A Good Friend and Sailor

David Culp dculp at hsbtx.com
Sat Feb 27 08:34:02 EST 2010

I agree with you 100% J.D!

Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 10:50:29 -0800 (PST)
From: Jim White <lemenagerie22 at yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Rhodes22-list] Loss Of A Good Friend and Sailor
To: The Rhodes 22 Email List <rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org>

David:
?
Several years ago when I got as bad case of big boat fever I listed my
Westerly Centaur , Olivia on Sailing Texas, it sold within a matter of
weeks. In the interim I had several email exchanges with David, which were a
real joy. The site remains one of my personal favorites ( being a Texas
sailor myself)......
?
I'm sure he has fair winds and blue skies on the eternal ocean.
?
(.....I know if I live life real well my reward on the other side will
be.....Texas.)
?
Cheers
?