[Rhodes22-list] re move mainsail

cowie ccowie at cowieassociates.com
Sun Feb 28 14:29:59 EST 2010

Steve:

The sail is in great shape as I have only used it for one season.  The
stiching on the sunbrella protective cover at the end of the sail has
started to fray and come undone due to chafing when I have hauled the main
in during windy conditions.  I put some sail tape on it last season and
thought it would be prudent to have it repaired before it became a real
problem.  This might be a case of don't fix it if it isn't broken.  I worry
that taking the main off the boat might open up new issues that I don't have
right now.