[Rhodes22-list] re move mainsail

Stephen Staum staum at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 27 11:52:32 EST 2010

Chris,

If you have the mast raising system, the lowering & raising is a piece
of cake. Otherwise, you need 2 or 3 stout lads and care must be taken
to not lose the mast sideways as you step up onto the cabin top.

I have to pull my main which is original & tore last season. I am
concerned as to why your almost new sail needs work.

Stephen Staum, '87 R22, Carol Lee

Sent from my iPhone