[Rhodes22-list] Happy New Year to the Fleet

John Shulick jsbudda at verizon.net
Sun Jan 3 11:02:20 EST 2010

We are waiting with eager anticipation to hear the sailing ventures from our
North Fleet Rhoadie (Rhodie for Yankees) contingent,  so we can learn more
about what brand of chainsaw they prefer for cutting through the ice.

Hi Art,

 Chainsaw? I thought a Rhodes was tough enough to be its own Icebreaker. I'm
outraged and disappointed. Where's that fancy pants lawyer fellow (aka Ben
C) I think I got some work for him to do!!!

Happy new year to all.
Wish I were in the Keys too

John Shulick
Pgh, Pa. Current temp 9* F