[Rhodes22-list] Happy New Year to the Fleet

BenCittadino bencittadino at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 11:22:20 EST 2010

John;

At the moment I'm basking in the sun in Southern California.

As for the Susan Kay, she's looking stately as ever on the asphalt on
stanchions on the banks of the Shrewsbury River in NJ.

I'd forgotten you are a Pittsburgh guy. My wife is a former Duquesne
cheerleader. We get out there from time to time. Have you sailed in any of
the "three rivers"? I'd enjoy a TV Blimp shot of your sailboat during a
snowy Steelers game.

Happy New Year

Stay Warm,

Ben "fancy pants!!?" C