[Rhodes22-list] Best middle Chesapeake place to overnight?

Greg PA baywindgroup at comcast.net
Sat Jan 9 17:48:59 EST 2010

I was hoping to pull up to the beach and have tents right there, but that
probably isn't possible. I hope to have a gang with me so sleeping on the
boat might not work. I guess that will depend on how many go and if I get
the cushions made in time.

We will be going south from Elk Neck, my mooring is by the lighthouse. I was
going to do a one nighter to start and go from there. I took your advise and
bought the book you recommended from half.com, thanks. I have a trip to San
Fran coming up and I hope to have it by then for the flight.
Thanks again

-----
Greg PA
s/v Serenity