[Rhodes22-list] A question of size and shape (sails ye salty dogs sails)

Stephen Staum staum at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 10 16:29:11 EST 2010

I replaced my old 175 (actually Doyle said it measured 184%) 2 years
ago & decided to stay w the same size to optimize light wind
performance. Doyle in RI suggested adding a luff pad for better reefed
performance & works 1000% better than before. I also stayed w the old
GB furler 4 it's simple reliability & cost saving.

Stephen Staum
87 R22, Carol Lee

Sent from my iPhone