[Rhodes22-list] Outboard Motor Stand?

KUHN, LELAND LKUHN at cnmc.org
Fri Jan 15 09:34:04 EST 2010

Mike,

I'm obviously not very observant but then I don't normally read our
posts on Nabble.  Has that Search field always been there?  I usually
just Google or Bing everything but I've also used search recommendations
that I've saved from our listserve:

http://old.nabble.com/forum/Search.jtp?forum=14229&local=y&query=search

Are there better means of searching for something on Nabble than Nabble
itself?  From the amount of hits it sure doesn't look like it.

Lee