[Rhodes22-list] Outboard Motor Stand?

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Fri Jan 15 09:48:09 EST 2010

Lee,

I don't read our posts on nabble either.  I just find it to be a pretty good
search tool.  The old nabble search has always featured keyword and date
range parameters.  I use google (SITE:Rhodes22.org search_terms) and nabble
to search.  For many items, like today's search, I wished to restrict the
date range so I used nabble.

Nabble is also more up to date than google for "da list" since nabble is
sent a copy of every post as it happens (nabble is a list member.)  Nabble
can only search material that has been sent to it, unlike google or bing
that crawl the web.

Mike
s/v Shanghai'd Summer ('81)
Nissequogue River, NY