[Rhodes22-list] towing a Rhodes 22 w/ a Toyota Tacoma?

Mike Cheung mikecheung at att.net
Mon Jan 18 13:32:04 EST 2010

We tow our 1993/2008 R22 Muireann with a 2005 Honda Pilot rated for 3500 lbs
tow weight unless it's a boat in which case the limit is 4500 lbs.  We have
Muireann on a single axle trailer and, unless I've seriously messed up
positioning her, can usually tow up to 60 mph without any difficulties.  On
steep grades we have to slow down to 50 mph often though.  She lives on the
trailer so we tow a lot,  most frequently from our home about 30 miles south
of Cleveland to the Cleveland lakefront to launch.

-----
Mike Cheung
s/v Muireann 1993/2008 Rhodes 22