[Rhodes22-list] Keel/ Diamond Board

r22rumrunner at aol.com r22rumrunner at aol.com
Tue Jan 19 06:30:59 EST 2010

Rick,
Just curious, why do you think there are fewer problems associated with the
 diamond board vs the old style?

Rummy

In a message dated 1/19/2010 12:00:26 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
sloopblueheron at gmail.com writes:

Bill,

Maintenance and leaks should be less with the diamond  board.  You might
check with Stan about other hull construction  details that leads him to
recycle only the diamond board  models.

Rick