[Rhodes22-list] Keel/ Diamond Board

KUHN, LELAND LKUHN at cnmc.org
Wed Jan 20 14:24:58 EST 2010

Chris,

You may have set some kind of boat-use record for a married working sailor, if you're still married and working after last year.

I'm sure there are plenty of sailors with cheaper boats who get out more often but I bet a lot of Rhodes owners are right up there.  It's just such an easy boat to take out for a sail.  I agree with your Chi.  It's dangerous to divide hours of fun into cost, but that's where Rhodes really shine.  If you only count time out on the water (admittedly unfair), most of the boats in my marina probably cost more than $1,000/hour.  Ouch!

Lee
1986 Rhodes22  At Ease
Kent Island, MD