[Rhodes22-list] Keel/ Diamond Board

Todd Tavares sprocket80 at mail.com
Wed Jan 20 18:26:32 EST 2010

 Stan,

  Don't bring me into this....and I will not be fooled into believing I have followers either.
Again, there may be a relationship value factor to many of the boat owners here, but not to the "List" itself. Don't put words into my mouth
or fabricate delusions of self importance...for either of us.

Todd (straight shooter) T.