[Rhodes22-list] 2nd Annual NW Rhodies Fleet Sail

Caesar Paul caesarpaul01 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 22 12:34:34 EST 2010

Guys,

The NW Rhodies have begun planning their 2nd Fleet Sail.  We plan to launch and depart on Saturday June 26th and return on July 3rd.

I am extending an invitation to all Rhodies to join us.

Those who have indicated and interest so for are: Steve Jacobs, Dave Bradley, Chris Geankoplis, Julia and Jay, Dick Hinkshaw, Greg Umbright, and myself.

We plan to launch from Washington Park in Anacortes, and head north to Sucia Island, and from there we have Sidney in Canada as an ultimate destination.  There are many islands on route that we can enjoy.  Experience has taught us that weather and other factors may determine where we actually go.  The go is to be on the water sailing with Rhodies and other friends and acquaintances.

I understand from Steve Jacobs that Eric & Kim, and Bob and Leslie might be interested in joining us as well.  We would like to hear from you one way or the other.  Apart form email, I can be reached at #509-592-5321.

Ok.  I am going sailing now.  There is a mixture of blue skies and clouds.  Winds is forcasted at 4 mph.  My Rhodes do 3 knots in that wind. I'm gone.

Until,
Caesar
Gentle Breeze