[Rhodes22-list] Looking for a Rhodes22 in SW Mihcigan

chetc cclocksin at buckeye-express.com
Sat Jan 23 20:31:26 EST 2010

Hi Frank,

Sure did...the install was pretty easy. The kit had everything I needed,
including the cable control bracket for my Honda BF8A outboard. Bill Lajoie
is the owner/inventer of Power Tiller, and is a super nice guy to deal with.
This was definitely one of the best uprgades I've ever done on any boat!

Chet