[Rhodes22-list] Jessica Watson

Frank Tugwell ftugwell at cox.net
Sun Jan 24 11:28:22 EST 2010

This is my second attempt to send this, so if you have gotten this,
disregard this email. This is not about our Rhodes, but about sailing.  I
hope you have been tracking Jessica Watson as she sails around the world
trying to set a world record for youngest nonstop, unassisted sail around
the world.  She just weathered a storm in her 34 foot sloop with 70 knot
winds and waves 7-10 meters, after rounding Cape Horn.  She was knocked down
4 times--once completely upside down--and seems to be ok. See
jessicawatson.com to track her journey.  Should be interesting for all
small-boat sailers.

Frank Tugwell

Frank Tugwell

Contact Details: