[Rhodes22-list] advertisement for a loaner boat

stan stan at rhodes22.com
Mon Jan 25 09:00:00 EST 2010

John

I was at a small backstage party at the met one evening after a performance
and Joan Southerland said to me, ""Stan, what is smart guy like you doing
building sailboats?" and the words that spilled out of my mouth were,
"Because I can't sing, Joan."

She seemed to accept that - and, alas, so did I,

ss