[Rhodes22-list] Jessica Watson

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Tue Jan 26 15:11:30 EST 2010

Ben,
The life lessons this "little" girl will have when she finishes this voyage
 will benefit her for an entire lifetime. Nothing wrong with being
independent  and being able to do things for oneself. I'm sure that her parents
would never  have allowed her to do this if she wasn't qualified. She must have
tremendous  sailing skills.

Rummy

In a message dated 1/26/2010 11:33:38 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,