[Rhodes22-list] Jessica Watson

John Shulick jsbudda at verizon.net
Tue Jan 26 20:32:56 EST 2010

The lesson this spoiled brat will learn is that she is above the rules
established for normal people in this country. Check me if I'm wrong but
don't 16 yr. olds have to go to high school. O I'm sorry that's only
required for people who can't buy their way out of the system. See Tiger
Woods for more examples of sticking your finger up the laws ass. If I
smashed up a car while on prescription meds what do you think would happen?
Could I tell the law when I will decide to meet with them or would I be
hauled off to the nearest hospital foe a blood test. The lesson she learns
will be that rules don't apply to her.