[Rhodes22-list] Jessica Watson

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Wed Jan 27 04:31:42 EST 2010

I think someone forgot to take their meds today.
Before you judge someone, try learning a little something about them. She
is doing her school lessons and sends them by email and fax to her parents.
Haven't you ever heard of home schooling?

Rummy

In a message dated 1/26/2010 8:33:04 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,