[Rhodes22-list] Rigging clevis pin & chainplate size

Rick sloopblueheron at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 21:02:16 EST 2010

Alan,

Sheer strength when the rig is under unbalanced stress is what you should be
concerned with.  When one stay goes, will the undersized pin of the stay
taking up the initial shock and continuous added load hold?  IMHO, ease of
inserting an undersized pin is way down on the list of considerations.

Rick