[Rhodes22-list] Rigging clevis pin & chainplate size

Mike Cheung mikecheung at att.net
Sat Jan 30 09:57:07 EST 2010

If it weren't so cold this morning (10F), I'd go check this myself on
Muireann, but ....

IIRC the chainplate has a pretty good sized hole (could be 3/8), but the
clevis was sized to the smaller hole in the stirrup attached to the stay.
If that's the case, I'd say no worries, but I would be worried if you have
clevis pins that are undersized for the stirrup!

-----
Mike Cheung
s/v Muireann 1993/2008 Rhodes 22