[Rhodes22-list] GB Furler?

ASNOOCH at aol.com ASNOOCH at aol.com
Thu Jul 1 21:42:58 EDT 2010

Bob ,
I gave away last year a GB furler which had two discs welded on to the base
 of the tube.  I do not believe that the recipient is currently utilizing
it  ... If you are interested , he lives on Long Island , NY. I could ask him
if  ....  that is if you are interested? They are items that are not easily
 shipped and not easily supported for transport.  Perhaps you could have a
local welding shop , cut out two aluminum discs and weld them on . If you
are  interested I could measure the distance /diameter of the ones on my
Rhodes  22.
Good Luck .
Burt
Golden Snooch
82 Rhodes 22
Southold, NY

In a message dated 7/1/2010 9:28:53 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,