[Rhodes22-list] GB Furler?

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Fri Jul 2 13:12:03 EDT 2010

Bob,
On our old GB furler (which is already promised) the drum parts are
all made of Starboard (or some similar material) which held up just
fine and I understand is very easy to work with. We have a lot of
that sort of material on our boat and it has held up well.

Mary Lou
1991 (recycled 1998) R22  Fretless
Rock Hall, MD