[Rhodes22-list] Tired of IMF

Charles Nieman blue66corvette at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 7 12:47:37 EDT 2010

John Lock

It makes sense to me too...... you can have my furling genoa, mast, boom, sail (rips and all)... in trade for your standard rig if you have a furling genoa (I don't want to give up that part) and you are willing to transport from Georgia to Dallas ..... LOL

My thinking is that if I keep the mast and rigging and just replace the sail then I don't have to worry about dimensional changes....The genoa is in good condition and since I would be getting a sail made anyway, it could be made to the dimensions of my current mast and boom and I would not change any rigging ..... at least that is what I have been thinking

Charlie