[Rhodes22-list] Tired of IMF

Andrew Collins sailingvesselcarmen at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 13:23:50 EDT 2010

Charles
The IMF is one of the te and labor saving gizmos on the R22 that
allows me to sail. With a family, a job etc getting out to sail and
back in with tight schedule would probably not be possible without
furling on both sails.
The IMF furls fore under almost any condition. The only thing that
must be observed is that the boom be positioned slightly to starboard.
Spray on Teflon lube helps a little, applied to the rollers in the
mast and along the starboard edge of The mast slot. Hang in there.
Andrew
Sv Carmen

Sent from mobile device.