[Rhodes22-list] Tired of IMF

Charles Nieman blue66corvette at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 7 13:58:52 EDT 2010

Rummy

Best question I have heard asked of me .... I "found" this forum in October of 07, but didn't think to ask all his experience until today .... guess I am just a SLOOOOOOOOW learner .... that might explain why I have been fighting this systenm for so long ......

Located in Dallas, Texas .... don't see very many Rhodes out here .... I have lubricated parts ... tried to rig the outhaul the way Stan describes and even tried some of the approaches noted in these responses (and don't get me wrong ... I REALLY appreciate to massive response I am getting here) .... nothing seems to help...the sail ALWAYS folds when pulling in and is too thick when coming out  .....