[Rhodes22-list] Tired of IMF

Charles Nieman blue66corvette at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 7 17:03:41 EDT 2010

David

I must drive much slower than you cause that trip takes me 3 1/2 hours ..... but still that is very close,,,,,plus Mother-in-law lives in Temple ..... maybe next time I am that way I could come out and you could show me how to make this thing work????

I would buy you a beer ..... maybe even a steak to wash it down with ....

Charlie