[Rhodes22-list] Tired of IMF

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Fri Jul 9 15:51:48 EDT 2010

Charlie,
What brand is your main sail????

Rummy

In a message dated 7/8/2010 8:54:19 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
blue66corvette at hotmail.com writes:

It's  becoming clearer to me now ......

Thanks to all for the GREAT  input and convincing that I should try one
more time to get this thing to work  .... I called Stan this morning to get new
bearings etc...talked with him  about replacing the sail (cause part of the
problem is the duct tape holding  the sail together, and I already knew
that); when I pointed out to Stan that  my furling tube did not have a groove
for the sail to attach to but used a  system of a sleeve in the luff of the
sail to slide the tube into, Stan   responded that I would have to get a new
tube because all of the bearings etc  are designed to attach to the newer
tubes with the groove for the sail rope to  feed into ...... frieght from NC
to Dallas is going to be the real problem  ......

But at least I am begining to really understand what my  problem is ....

Charlie