[Rhodes22-list] Everyone's On The Water

Joe Camp jjcampjr at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 10 20:52:05 EDT 2010

On this hot hot July Saturday, I hope all of the "listers" are on the water.  I, on the other hand, am tyrapped in the steamy Philadelphia suburbs, working. I retire in fourteen (count 'em) days. In sixteen days, I'll be hundreds of miles away in NC: new house, new career, new life (same wife).  And in eighteen days, I'll be hob-knobbing with Elton (& maybe Stan) on the deck of my recycled '87, smoking a good cigar and trying to remember which line moves which sail.  But, there are worse things in life I suppose.  Now to the point:

I recently posted a request for information in installing a solar vent and received loads of great information.  However, in a mad rush to clear out my cluttered inobox (computer talk) I deleted all of those responses.  I know that I want to use the forward vent to install the solar fan, but I forget the size of that hole,  Is it  3 1/4", 3 3/4"? what?   Somebody, please give me the size of the hole.  (A thing that is usually foremost in my thoughts)  Thanks.

Joe (no poem this time)