[Rhodes22-list] Everyone's On The Water

Caesar Paul caesarpaul01 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 11 00:26:37 EDT 2010

Hi Joe,

There are two sizes, as you know.  With the smaller size, you do not have to cut
any hole, because it fits nicely in the cowl vent, which on the rhodes is
sometimes used to feed your anchor rode.

 I installed the larger solar vent which had a 4 inch diameter hole, but please
do not cut or widen any hole in your boat until you have purchased the solar
vent, and can follow the installation directions.

I was on the water yesterday, and had a grand time.  I hope you enjoy both your
boat and your retirement,

Caesar