[Rhodes22-list] Test sail in Edenton

Eileen and Steve eileen.e.spoon at gmail.com
Sun Jul 11 14:48:12 EDT 2010

Hello, I will admit it, we have been lusting over the Rhodes 22 and have been
lurking around reading this board for weeks now.  After a visit with Stan,
we have decided to rent one of Stan's boats for the weekend, hoping we love
it enough to get one of our very own.  We are completely novice sailers, so
any advice you have for us regarding the boat or the Albemarle Sound would
be greatly appreciated.  In the long run, we will probably be based out of
Smith Mountain Lake in VA, and this boat seems perfect for there.

Thanks
Eileen