[Rhodes22-list] Would like to sell my Yamaha 9.9

Rory Orkin roryorkin at verizon.net
Tue Jul 13 12:39:30 EDT 2010

    I bought a new Yamaha 9.9 from Stan about 4 years ago.. It has the remote set up on the tiller.. Frankly it has been a pain since day one.
I am continually having to rebuild carburetor to get it to run.. Have replaced thermostat and I basically give up.. Engine probably has 25 hours on it . The engine runs fine if the carburetor can get straightened out.. It is a medium shaft. I can not seem to post on the Nabble forum as it is screwed up for the last several weeks so I am posting here.. Would consider reasonable offers

                               Rory Orkin
                               roryorkin at verizon.net